When your case demands an exceptional blend of compassion and skill
Patricia T. Brennan has focused her law practice on estate planning, probate and family law throughout her career. She offers legal counsel in the areas of probate and estate planning, divorce, equitable distribution of property, support and child custody matters. She serves the Chester County, PA, courts as a mediator for will contests and family law disputes. Her impressive credentials include:
- Trained mediator, certified custody mediator for the Chester County and Montgomery County Family Courts, with over 200 hours of training, and has mediated more than 450 cases
- Appointed to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Racial and Gender Bias in the Justice System
- Chair of the Family Law Section of the Chester County Bar Association for three years; founder and former chair of the Mediation Section and a member of the Family Law and Probate Sections
- Guest lecturer for Mediation Practicum at Villanova University School of Law
- Active in many professional organizations, including the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court (Family Law), Family Law Section of the Chester County Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Family Law Section and Committee on Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Earned the distinction of a Martindale-Hubbel “BV” Rating, indicating peers rank her as highly skilled and possessing impeccable integrity
- Graduate of Villanova University School of Law; winner of the 1982 Villanova Law School Client Counseling Competition
- BA with Honors from Skidmore College
- Fluent in French
Beyond the credentials is the person. Patricia is a wife and mother of two daughters, and an involved member of her community. She sings in the Adult Choir at her church, and was a Girl Scout Troop Leader for more than ten years. She brings her special understanding of the challenges of modern life, and the stress they place on the family, to each case she handles.
How Will You Benfit?
Control Your Case
When a large law firm handles your case, you may encounter delays and an abundance of bureaucracy – you may feel as if your case has fallen into a “black hole”! That won’t happen when you work with Patricia. She works closely with her clients and is committed to helping each one achieve prompt results.
Skill & Empathy
You may be able to find a very competent lawyer . You may also be able to find someone you like, who sympathizes with your situation. But chances are you will not find those qualities in one person. Patricia has combined the professionalism you need to take action on your case, with the human skills you need in a counselor . She will hear what you have to say, understand what you’re going through, and earn your trust in the process.
Your case deserves a high level of knowledge, skill and expertise. Patricia puts that experience to work for you – you and Patricia will work as a team to resolve your case in a way that works best for you.